- Simulations show the rms error (with the command Fix).
- [FT dialog] Command Fake improved for files with digital filter.
- [FT dialog] Option “Balanced” improved for files with digital filter.
- [J Manager] Two new styles of report.
- The MestreNova filter can extract single pages.
- Unification of the Windows and Mac versions.
- Mac version recompiled with Xcode 8.1 for Mac OS 10.11 (required as a minimum).
- Mac interface refreshed.
- New Open dialog.
- Improved Undo command.
- The contextual menu contains the command Unsuppress.
- New importer for JCAMP-DX files; accepts the binary variant.
- New console command: splitim().
- Sparky and Pipe documents can be created with the command “Export All”.
- [Mac] option: Centered Frame.
- [Mac OS 10.11] When you drag a picture from another window, it remains where you drop it.
- [Mac] When the baseline dialog is Cancelled, the plot is cleared up.
- iNMR can export a processed spectrum in the NMRPipe format.
- Processing is undoable.
- Spectra can be subtracted even in case of partial overlap.
- New Reporting Style: “Hide Integrals”.
- New JCAMP-DX filter.
- Editing of non-synched spectra.
- [CPM] The dialog to select the experiments has an helpful title.
- [Windows] The Caps Lock is recognized as on the Mac.
- The manual now reveals a couple of previously hidden tricks.
- The command Covariance has been moved under the submenu Symmetrize.
- New command: Hybrid Covariance.
- [Windows] Large 2-D plots are always feasible.
- [Mac] You can edit the list of solvents that appears into the dialog to calibrate the scales.
- Manual Reindexed (Mac).
- More Stable DNMR (Windows).
- New Bruker filter.
- The Preferences dialog is more informative.
- Adapted for Helvetica Neue.
- “Subtract D.C.” becomes “Balanced” and is ON by default (but for 1-H and n-D).
- Revision of the manual.
- [Windows] You can interact with the main plot when the FT dialog (and others) are open.
- [Mac; command Simulate > Define Systems] No need to click away from the table before closing the dialog.
- Command “Fit to Line Positions”: automatic assignment of lines to transitions.
- Mutual Overlays.
- Tidy Plots for 2-D Peak-Picking and Cross-Peaks Manager.
- Mono-Exponential DOSY: more accurate algorithm.
- Relaxation Times (Mac only): fitting is performed over three parameters.
- Function sys_slash() for scripting: now the same script can run on Mac and Windows, unmodified.
- Faster fitting.
- [Windows version]: you can attach images (JPEG, TIFF, PNG).
- Images are preserved going from Mac to Windows and back.
- Covariance and Indirect Covariance.
- Imports an ASCII 2-D matrix of a frequency domain spectrum.
- Automatic Phase: the “global” method is now called “simple”;
the “metabolomic” method is now called “advanced”.
- Process Folder: the integrals, if copied, are also shown.
- Bins can be as small as 0.001 ppm.
- When the slider for the first order phase correction reaches the end of the run, a message appears...
- New Bruker filter.
- New JCAMP-DX filter.
- New keyboard shortcut: y (for Tile Vertically and Sync).
- The palette is open by default.
- The message “Select a spectrum to open” appears at the start.
- The dialog for baseline correction says: “no” instead of “?”.
- Prevents the creation of empty integrals.
- Exotic weighting functions restored.
- The demo explains how and why to buy a license online.
- Can export a 3-D matrix in Sparky format.
- The dialog to add documents to a CPM can be resized.
- The user can set the number of folders that are shown into that dialog.
- Reads n-D ASCII tables describing time domain experiments.
- Integrals labels are now written in aliased style on the screen.
- Keyboard shortcuts for the items in the Scripts menu.
- Slider for phase correction of zero order.
- Can Remove the first n points of the FID. Useful for data collected with a Hahn echo.
- Faster Contour Plot.
- Reads truncated 2-D experiments in Bruker format.
- The dialog for normalizing the integrals is simpler.
- [J Manager]: the assignments on the main plot are horizontal, not oblique, and exotic characters are preserved in all cases.
- Processing folders is slightly faster.
- The integral brackets can be displayed on a single line.
- [CPM] The assignment dialog automatically changes the list of resonances.
- Supports the Retina Display.
- ASCII export with 6 decimal digits.
- New Philips filter.
- The default spectrometer frequency is prevented from going to zero by accident.
- More support for multiple monitors.
- The option “Lock Equal Letters”, in case of mutual exchange, locks the other letter.
- New console command: hilbert().
- The dialog “Preferences” overrides the decimal separator set by the user.
- Jeol Delta filter expanded for handling phase-sensitive 2-D.
- [CPM] When a new manager is created, it prompts the user to add a spectrum to it.
- The LP dialog contains an “Erase” button.
- The gears icon now applies LP (if the relevant oarameters have already been created).
- The new menu command Process > Run is equivalent to the gears icon.
- [CPM] The resonace frequency can be changed inside the “Resonances” dialog.
- Simulations at the magnetic heart field.
- The j-symmetrization is stored into the file.
- The title is printed into a proper location when the scale is on the left.
- The vertical scrolling with the mouse wheel has been restored.
- The dialog to normalize the integrals allows you to use the delete key.
- The position of the unit label is fixed at the left of the plot.
- The number of minor scale ticks is variable.
- Option “More Ticks” inside the dialog “Axes & Scales”.
- Correct scaling of dragged pictures in page-size-mode.
- Mutual Overlays.
- Modified Bruker filter.
- Modified Drift Current correction.
- Page menu disabled when working with an extract.
- New icons for the baseline correction.
- New look for the dialog “Units & Scales”.
- Pixel-wise movements of the notes with alt-arrows.
- CPM: distances can be exported to Amber or to Insight.
- It's easier to draw horizontal and vertical arrows.
- The save dialog for CPM files automatically finds the optimal folder.
- New Spotlight plugin.
- Rewritten using Cocoa and compiled in 64-bit mode.
- Reads files in the XEasy format (also used by CARA).
- [CPM] Multiple Reference Cross-Peaks.
- [CPM] Resonances know the number of corresponding nuclei.
- [console] command “spac”: sum of phase-arrayed coils.
- [CPM] command “Calculate Distances”.
- Full control over subscripts and superscripts.
- White-Washed plotting mode.
- New Jeol filter (for .jdf files).
- Handles an additional kind of GE medical files.
- Formats can include the document notes.
- New plotting mode: Gradient Contours.
- The FT dialog reports the FID size.
- Visible Peak-picking Threshold.
- The simulation parameters can be changed with the mouse wheel.
- The values inside the Overlay Manager can be changed with the mouse wheel.
- Traces are shown even when the amplification is zero.
- Anti-aliased integral labels and spin labels.
- Improved Varian filter.
- Anti-aliased scale labels.
- Optional doubling of the scale ticks.
- Synchronization of up to 16 windows.
- New console command: ovadd().
- New console command: target().
- The command forall() can now change the value of the option “for all documents”.
- Simulation of H-1 spectra predicted by nmrdb.org.
- [CPM] New command: Move Integrals.
- Sounds when copy operations are completed.
- The columns of the J Manager can be resized.
- Some pages of the manual have been simplified: indexes, registration...
- New dialog: Tile & Synchronize.
- Up to 9 windows can be synchronized.
- Windows can be arranged as a matrix.
- [J Manager] New Option for all styles: “ascending order”.
- [CPM] Tables for Monitoring the Chemical Shift Perturbation.
- [J Manager] New Reporting Style: “ascending order”.
- New console command: absint (absolute integrals).
- Single click 2-D integration: now the regions are larger.
- The Jeol Delta filter becomes case-insensitive.
- Interactive Volume-Fitting of 2-D spectra.
- [CPM] Option to hide the cross-sections.
- [CPM] Command to equalize all the managed plots.
- The registration key is stored both for the current user and for the current machine.
No warning if you are not the administrator.
- Simple registration with a shorter key.
- New application icon.
read more about version 4